Saturday Breakfast in the Charlotte area

Status
Not open for further replies.

nelsone

New User
Ed
Hello all. A couple of us that post on the Family Woodworking site are getting together at Fireside Resturant in Matthews. The Woodcraft store is nearby and I believe they are having a demo day weekend. We are meeting at 8:30 at the resturant. Please join us if you can!

Ed

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
Ed,
I'll plan to join you all as I was going to WC. I don't know how we will recognize each other but if you could let the cashier know where you are sitting I'll do the same. I'll wear my black SawStop cap if my CRS disease is under control:roll:...don't think anybody else will be wearing one of those.
Mark

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Hey Ed,

I too will plan on making it down there on Saturday morning ... followed by my bi-monthly trip to WC! :lol:

Jeremy

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
Great! If I forget the cap look for Jeremy. I'll be with him.
(wonder how much he will give me for my SS cap?:lol: )

nelsone

New User
Ed
[FONT=&quot]You can look for this ugly fellow...That would be me! The pic is a little dark, but it's all I have right now. Looking forward to meeting you guys!

IMAG0456.jpg

[/FONT]

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member
I have to see what all is going on that day. I'd love to come. Anyone care if I have a 18 month old w/me?

The WoodButcher

New User
The WoodButcher
I wanna Go, should I bring my Mill Nelsone I have never been to the Woodcraft store? But I have been wanting to go there.:icon_thum

roadready.jpg

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
I wanna Go, should I bring my Mill Nelsone I have never been to the Woodcraft store? But I have been wanting to go there.:icon_thum

Randy - You should meet us out there ... and bring that baby ... we'll take out to "trim" some trees :eusa_danc:eusa_danc (just kidding)

The WoodButcher

New User
The WoodButcher
I will bring it if I come. I would love to meet some of you folks. If anybody has some logs well slice'em up after shopping :rolf: :icon_thum .

DSCF1255.jpg

Dusty Sawyer

New User
David
[glow="orange"]
WoodCraft
The Woodworker's
Rite of Passage
[/glow]
---> Never pass up on an [strike]excuse[/strike] reason to go <---​

MikeH

Mike
Corporate Member
I'm going to try and stop by for breakfast. Mark (Tarhead) knows what I look like. :)

thrytis

New User
Eric
As long as toddlers are welcomed, i'll try to make it. It'll be nice to meet a few more from here. Besides, it'll be an excuse to go by Woodcraft and see if there is anything i need but i didn't know about. :)

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member
I'll plan to make it, but w/my little guy I never know!

take care hope to see yall there.

phil

nelsone

New User
Ed
For all who are going to make it to Fireside resturant in the morning, let the hostess know you are with NCWW. They are setting up a room for us to all meet in.

See you there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS