new project. television stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
this was made for a close friend. he got a new flat screen and needed a place to put it. it is mahogany with 1 coat sand and seal and 3 coats wipe on poly.

IMG_8904.JPG

IMG_8892.JPG

IMG_8895.JPG

IMG_8901.JPG

sawduster

New User
Robert
U da man , man :notworthy:
That is simply awesome !!! :eusa_clap :icon_thum :eusa_clap :icon_thum :eusa_clap :icon_thum

...any of that in the burn pile ? :gar-La;

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
NICE job, Fred! :icon_thum:icon_thum Is it tapered for a reason or just styling?

Looks great. I've gotta build on this winter and I really like the design.

:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
Awesome Fred!!!!

Is it mahogany plywood or solid mahogany?

the sides and back are what I call woodcore. it is solid wood staves with veneer on both sides. everything else is solid wood. I turned the bun feet. I missed the crawl because the guy was suposed to pick this up yesterday but then didnt show till today:wsad:.

Shamrock

New User
Michael
Holy ribbon striped mahogany batman! That is incredible-very very nice.:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:clamps-clamps-why do I never have enough clamps

BillPappas

New User
Bill
the sides and back are what I call woodcore. it is solid wood staves with veneer on both sides. everything else is solid wood. I turned the bun feet. I missed the crawl because the guy was suposed to pick this up yesterday but then didnt show till today:wsad:.

Fed,

The piece is great. Could you provide a little more of an explanation on "woodcore" - what do you mean by wood staves - is that the substrate for the veneer? What kind of wood do you use for the wood staves?

Thanks,

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS