Status
Not open for further replies.

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Welcome Matthew AND Rachael! ESPECIALLY Rachael! A wife who helps sand is the BEST:icon_thum:eusa_danc.

Great looking speakers you got there.

Thank you for your service to our country:notworthy:notworthy:

erasmussen

New User
RAS
Welcome
Another member from Goldsboro :eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc
Wonder how many of us there is now (I am in Pikeville, greater Goldsboro)

sapwood

New User
Roger
Welcome Matt and Rachel!
Beautiful speakers, think they would vibrate the rust off my tools :lol:

For wood suppliers check out the "Where Are" drop down menu in the brown bar at top of page or just post what you need and someone will chime in :icon_thum

Hope you don't mind if we bend you ear with audio questions. Recently discovered some of the equipment I use daily is now called "vingtage stereo". :cool: OK, I'm old and purchased it in the 70s . . . but no one calls me vintage!

Enjoy,
Roger

DaveO

New User
DaveO
P1070265.JPG

Sharp looking speakers, too bad the picture can't come with a sound byte. I like how you kept the natural wood tone on the top, very classy:icon_thum

Dave:)

Bryan S

Bryan
Welcome to the site Matthew. If those speakers sound as good as they look. :headbang: Rock On Dude.

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
Welcome Matt and Rachel!! Good to see another Wayne county denizen. I live up the road in Patetown (about 20 Minutes from Seymour). We were in Oki (Kadena) '78-81. I went back TDY in the early '90's and it sure had changed!!
As for lumber, closet retail place is East Wake Hardwoods in Zebulon (about 1 hour north from downtown Goldsboro up I 795 to 264). Another 20 mins will get you to Klingspors (www.woodworkingshop.com) on Capitol Blvd in Raleigh. Nothing in Goldsboro that I have found for good wood.

Go

Will Goodwin

New User
Will Goodwin
I'm a little late, but Welcome Matthew! Sounds like we have a few audiophiles as well as woodworkers on the site. Great to have you and keep up the good work. :sqcool:

Will

mcoston2

New User
michael
Welcome to the site. Great bunch of people here. look foward to your input. Enjoy the ride...:icon_thum

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Dave,

Thank you very much for the wonderful complement. These are the best looking and best sound quality ones I have built so far and plan to build hopefully three other pairs this year and sell them, if not more. If I did include a sound byte how would I go about doing that and if I did you wouldn't hear the true quality since the sound would be coming from different speakers...Ha ha ha. Well take care dave, I enjoy your comments.

Matthew
Custom Home Audio

PS If I were to start my own Business someday, Should I call it M.R. Audio or MRB Audio? Thanks for the future inputs...

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
I liked to say first, Ahhh Emmm... Thank you all for welcoming me and the nice comments.

I wanted to let you know I have posted some more pictures in the member galleries of Okinawa Japan of some of the sites there. I sure did have a blast and wish I did a little more, hey I can always go back.

Enjoy,

Matthew & Rachel
Custom Home Audio

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Welcome Matt and Rachel!
Beautiful speakers, think they would vibrate the rust off my tools :lol:

For wood suppliers check out the "Where Are" drop down menu in the brown bar at top of page or just post what you need and someone will chime in :icon_thum

Hope you don't mind if we bend you ear with audio questions. Recently discovered some of the equipment I use daily is now called "vingtage stereo". :cool: OK, I'm old and purchased it in the 70s . . . but no one calls me vintage!

Enjoy,
Roger

Roger,

I sure don't mind one bit if you bend my ear, tung on it, just please don't scream into it. :rotflm: I love talking about Home Audio, and building the speakers, but most of all I like to hear the finished product. With the most beautiful sounds you've ever heard. Thats what makes it all worth my time.

Oh I also upgraded my KEF center channel's crossover and made the tweeter and midrange more clear. So if you like the look of your old speakers I can help you make them sound better with a custom crossover.

I sure enjoy NCWW and thanks for having me,

Matthew and Rachel
Custom Home Audio

Lets think about that one more time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS