June 16th Woodguy Bandsaw Commencement Party!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cskipper

Cathy
I am looking for WHITE clear woods, Holly or Sycamore is anyone has any off cuts they cannot use.
There isn't much I turn down so if you have anything you might toss in the burn pile bring it along and let me take a look at it.
(Even dyamond wood scraps are considered):eusa_danc

Actually, I got a piece at the picnic - looks like Holly. I'll bring it to WG's.

sapwood

New User
Roger
:crybaby2:I can't come. Whaaayyyy :crybaby2:

But don't let that stop you from having a wunnerful party :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Roger

Eaglesc

New User
Eagle
Still looking for feedback as to how many would be interested in seeing how I make PR blanks.(No mixing,casting and using materials readily available with unlimited patterns.
The only limit is your imagination.
I don't know if we would have time to actually make a pen because I wasnt to pick up some bandsaw tips from John and others.

MikeH

Mike
Corporate Member
Still looking for feedback as to how many would be interested in seeing how I make PR blanks.(No mixing,casting and using materials readily available with unlimited patterns.
I don't know if we would have time to actually make a pen because I wasnt to pick up some bandsaw tips from John and others.

I may be speaking out of line, but I don't think there is anyone here that wouldn't like a demonstration. I would love to see if I could make it up.

woodguy1975

New User
John
Reminder

Just a reminder of the party. The party will start at 2:00pm with food to arrive at 3:00pm. Let's shoot for the demos early before we eat Eagle and others. We can exchange all day long, but lets reserve the first hour for serious woodworking exchanging.

John

J

jeff...

Re: Reminder

Let's shoot for the demos early before we eat Eagle and others.
John

John you can't eat Eagle here in the US, it's against the law. What has China done to our good friend John? First truning down a big old bandsaw, now eating eagle. Are you really John, John? :lol:

cskipper

Cathy

Me! Me!

woodguy1975

New User
John
Re: Reminder

John you can't eat Eagle here in the US, it's against the law. What has China done to our good friend John? First truning down a big old bandsaw, now eating eagle. Are you really John, John? :lol:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! That was a pretty funny typo. See everyone tomorrow.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS