Hello from harpsichord land

Status
Not open for further replies.

ErnieM

Ernie
Corporate Member
Hi Tracy,

Many thanks to you and all members who have asked for pictures of my instruments. I have posted some photos of finished instruments in the members Photo Gallery sections under the name enm.

Thanks again,
Ernie

ErnieM

Ernie
Corporate Member
Hello Barbara,

Thanks so much for your kind works. I will add a sound link to my Gallery so you can hear one of the instruments - as soon as I figure out how to do it.

Ernie

rbdoby

New User
Rick
Ernie,

Your work is beautiful. I'm sure there will be a lot of questions for you and your wife's about your work. Looking forward to seeing your pictures.

Rick Doby

Alan in Little Washington

Alan Schaffter
Corporate Member
I found a good one, didn't I guys?!?!?

Steve, do I get free NCWW subscription this year or free ticket to the next picnic for bringing aboard such an accomplished new member?

Now all you non-downeaster's have another reason to visit little Washington!

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome Ernie!

Like many others said, your work is truly amazing. You are a great addition to the rest of the inspirational folks on this site. I look forward to your input and seeing some more of your work.

Cheers,

Trent :eek:ccasion1

nelsone

New User
Ed
I found a good one, didn't I guys?!?!?

Steve, do I get free NCWW subscription this year or free ticket to the next picnic for bringing aboard such an accomplished new member?

Now all you non-downeaster's have another reason to visit little Washington!

Yes Alan, I think you did good! I havent seen this much excitement in quite a while!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS