Greensboro lunch bunch Thursday ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Here is the proof that it did happen :eusa_danc Tina and I had a great time good to see old friends and meet some new ones also:eek:ccasion1
2011-03-17_12-08-26_605.jpg

View image in gallery

2011-03-17_12-07-40_872.jpg

View image in gallery

http://www.ncwoodworker.net/pp/showphoto.php?photo=55346

It took me some time to figure out how to get the pictures off of Tina's phone :BangHead:

cheryllewis

New User
cheryl
Anyone in the Triad up for lunch this Thursday (17th)? If so, how about the usual time and place: 11:30 at The Moose Cafe at the Farmer's Market in Greensboro.

Last month Judi and Steve (Flemminggourds) hosted us at their shop in Summerfield. Not only did we have a good time visiting, but we ate pretty darn good as well. But we didn't quite get around to discussing our next shop visit. This Thursday let's do that and see if we can make some plans.

If you're in the area this Thursday and can join us for lunch, we'd love to have you. This is a very informal group. Come one, come all.

Bill
Maybe you can come to The Hardwood Store of NC for one of your outings. We would enjoy having y'all.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
That sounds like a good idea. Are you open on Saturday? Do you serve food?

These are important points to consider. :rotflm:

lspooz

New User
Larry
Maybe it's just cuz I've never been to a real lumber store until I there a few weeks ago, but this would be a dangerous place for a GSO LunchBunch - we'd be like kids in a candy store!!

Well, OK...

I second the motion!

Might have to bring some stuff to swap to the next meeting too... sorry I missed the 3/17 in town, will try to see y'all in April (especially April 4/4, 4/12, 4/18, 4/27, or any Saturday BUT the 16th
Larry

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Larry, I've got good news and bad news: The good news is that we've already scheduled our April get-together. :icon_thum The bad news is that it's April 16. :thumbs_do

We're doing another shop visit and dinner at my shop in Liberty. If anything changes w/ your plans I sure hope you'll try to make it. And by all means, bring anything you would like to sell, swap, give away, or just show off.

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS