Great (Wonderful) News!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

toolferone

Okay, I can't wait any longer. I know it is to early but.....

Attachments

• baby scan.jpg
    baby scan.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 207
Last edited by a moderator:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Re: Great News!!!

Congrats Tom, there goes your shop time now. Better get started on the crib :lol::lol::lol::lol: Don't mention any of this to my wife, everyone she knows is having their second child, and I ain't ready for another one 8-O

Dave:)

T

toolferone

Think boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy..................

Toddler

New User
Todd

I remember that! :-D

CONGRATULATIONS. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :icon_thum

I hope everything goes safely and smoothly!

Todd

PS) I'm laughing, because I put up a "wife gloat" thread because SWMBO supports my sillyness. This tops it by far. Congrats again.

PPS) Can't go wrong either way Tom, my rec is think girl girl girl. Girl first, Boy second. That way the first child doesn't accidentally crush / smoosh / mangle / or physically torture the second ;)

of course having had a girl then a boy, I'm biased.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member

Congratulations, Tom!!!!!!!!!! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Wayne

NZAPP1

New User
Nick

Tom Congratulations :icon_thum I will keep thinking boy for you :icon_thum

T

toolferone

PPS) Can't go wrong either way Tom, my rec is think girl girl girl. Girl first, Boy second. That way the first child doesn't accidentally crush / smoosh / mangle / or physically torture the second ;)

of course having had a girl then a boy, I'm biased.

We already have the girl first thing covered. She is 2 1/2 now. Both my wife and I had wanted a girl first also.

TominZebulon

New User
Tom Meehan
Congratulations Tom! Being a father to three myself, I know you and the Mrs. are happy! I will pray that all goes well and I know you will be the proud papa of whichever the baby turns out to be!

M

McRabbet

Congratulations to you both! And the mother and baby's health is way more important that anything else! We have 4 boys and finally had a girl (she is now 35 and a Mom, too!)

Rob

Toddler

New User
Todd
Tom,

Don't you want to re-use all those girl clothes ? ;)

course, you could always name him "Sue" . . .

Either way, wonderful news :)

T

toolferone

Tom,

Don't you want to re-use all those girl clothes ? ;)
:)

That thought has been mentioned before. I am more then willing to buy all new boy clothes :eusa_danc !

And of course which ever will be just fine with us! It is just amazing how happy I am inside, almost as much as that last new tool I bought :rolf: !

sapwood

New User
Roger
Oh Boy Tom!
Wunnerful, wunnerful news. Hope this one turns out as well as the first :eusa_clap

Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS