Future Flying Saucer outing ? *updated*

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Hey all,
Last year a bunch of us met for a happy hour at the Flying Saucer in Raleigh. Mondays are pint night with all pints going for $2.75. I'm looking at Dec.1st as a tentative date. This will be the Monday after Thanksgiving or the Monday after that. If anybody wants to know whether we have a good time or not, just check out the picture on DaveO's signature line. That was taken at last years gathering and he has become our unofficial poster boy:gar-La;. If anyone is interested just post up.

Cheers !:eek:ccasion1
ps. Here is the website for the Flying Saucer

http://www.beerknurd.com/stores/raleigh

Due to popular opinion it will be on Mon. Dec. 1st

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Re: Future Flying Saucer outing ?

You know I'll be there either or both dates. You driving again?? :eusa_pray:eusa_pray:eusa_pray:eusa_pray I like my beer better when someone drives me home :icon_thum

Dave:)

MikeL

Michael
Corporate Member

Jimmy, I thought you'd never ask :gar-Bi Count me in. As of now, both dates work for me. Oh yeah, I agree with Dave.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member

I am in dependant upon the dates and stuff. I am pretty sure I have to go to Las Vegas the week of the 8th.

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy

Dave and Mike, you're in. we'll do it the same way as last time. Mike - hey man, it's you who twisted my arm and made me do this:gar-La;.

As far as I'm concerned, we should aim for the 1st and use the 8th as a back up.

Rob

New User
Rob

Dang, dang, dang, one of my favorite places to visit, bu no way I could get there from Bragg on a weeknight. Ya'll have fun.

titan04

New User
Josh

Now this is my kind of outing... count me in for sure on either or both :eek:ccasion1

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member

Nice idea bro, I'm all for some COLD BEER. :eek:ccasion1:eek:ccasion1
I can do the 1st but not the 8th unless you're planning on staying past 8 since I'm at work til at least 7:30.

Brian.

titan04

New User
Josh

I should also host a little get together sometime at my little garage shop :) I home brew and keg it so on tap beer and my plasma on the wall in my shop :-D Norm looks much older in HD :gar-La;

sapwood

New User
Roger

'Twas a fun nite!
And I could probably do it again :icon_thum

Roger

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
I would love to but I need a driver! I never drink and drive.:no: not even one!:nah: If anybody from round here wants to drive me count me in!:icon_thum depending on work that is.:embaresse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS