Furniture shop CLOSING! All must go by EOM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yellofins

Ron
Corporate Member
They still have some of the crown molding.
Chris...I came across the adjuster for your planer...it's with it now.
I picked up 3 router motors, biscuit jointer, 4 pieces of leftover cherry that everyonr missed, drawer slides, one of the dust collectors and a bunch of sandpaper.
He still has a lot of the trim pieces and is pulling boxes off the shelf with more and more stuff.
I had to go back to the cash machine......
Ron

chris99z71

New User
Chris
Thanks Ron! Didn't happen across any extra blades, did you? He said he thought that there were 2 or 3 extra sets around, but didn't know where they were.
We didn't miss the cherry, just ran out of funds. Nice stuff, isn't it? :)
I think this guy's got more millwork/trim than home depot.

T

toolferone

Both the drill presses are gone. The jointer was still there this morning.

Yes I bought the guard, but not on the golf course (I don't play).

chris99z71

New User
Chris
Jet drill press was still there. 17", 3/4 hp. Got that for a friend. Stuff is pretty well picked over now. I do have a new-to-me 15" planer in my shop though :) :eusa_danc
Now I just need to replace the cord end with a L6-30P so that I can plug it in and test it.

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
I ran into Chris Z. there tonight. I got 2 10' x 4' x 3/4" cherry veneer plywood for $30/sheet, a 4 x 8 sheet of the same for $25, and a 4 x10 sheet of maple veneered plywood. I also bought one of the pallets of cabinet doors for $150 (1/2 of his asking price.)

There is a lot of crown molding, fluted molding, etc. in NICE woods. I asked Tony to post here on friday to let us know when he is ready to let the remnants go for nothing. And these are some pretty nice remnants.

Doug

chris99z71

New User
Chris
Agreed! When this stuff gets marked down to the "just get this stuff out of here" prices, it'll be a sale of epic proportions. (as if the prices aren't already absurd!)
Nice meeting you Doug!

JimThomasson

New User
Jim
:crybaby2: :crybaby2: :crybaby2: ... and all this stuff came available just when I had used up all my LOML points!!!!
Congrats to everyone on some incredible steals! NO GLOATING!!!!! :rolf:

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Latest Post on CL

Tony just posted the following:

Just an update on the shop sale. There has been a huge response to this ad and I appreciate everyone that has stopped by; especially the NC Woodworking guys. I appolize to anyone who has not received a return email, there were just too many for me to handle.

I pulled down all the other pallets that were up in the racks so now everything is down on the floor. There is a bunch of miscellaneous items scattered all over the shop, some good stuff and some Grade A junk....although one man's junk is another man's treasure. I have not had time to organize all the stuff so just be prepared to sift through to find what you are looking for. There are quite a few finishing items still available (guns, pots, booths, stains, touch up supplies) as well as a bunch of moldings ($0.50 per foot)and some oak, cherry and maple sheet goods ($25/sheet).

I will be at the shop on Friday Oct 27th from 10am-1pm. I will be letting a lot of this stuff go at very good prices, especially since I need to be out of the space by next week. Anyone interested in coming that can not make tomorrow at 10am, email me and we will try and coordinate a better time to meet.

Everything that is not sold will either be donated to local High Schools or throw away.

Shop address:
330 Dupont Circle
Raleigh, NC 27604

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
I stopped by today and picked up 100 feet of 4" dental crown molding for $50.00 dollars :eusa_danc :icon_thum . I also ran into Tom picking up some more stuff. The LOML was with me and after looking at all of that molding she wants to go back and pick up some more. This will have to wait until Monday as I will be at the show tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS