FREE - Just pay postage

Status
Not open for further replies.

smitty62

New User
Dick
I received the two 10" carbide 28CT blades in the mail an hour ago and just ripped a 4/4 white oak board with one. David, I am very pleased and appreciative of your generosity--it did a fine job on the WO with a glue up surface on the edge. And the very best part? They're MADE IN THE USA!!:banana:

I would have liked to have had one of the crosscut blades, but I got there too late, I guess. It's people like you, David, that makes this site worthwhile--Thanks again--you're a prince in my book.
Dick Smith

PS- got any dado blades?:rotflm:

DWSmith

New User
David
Glad to help. Hope they all work out this well.

For those who missed out, I'm sorry I didn't have more to go around. Maybe I should have limited the amount to two. But, enjoy and make something beautiful.

PS If I had any dado blades, I would have squirreled one back for myself.

DWSmith

New User
David
One thing I need to add.

I know there were some who asked for blades but were unable to get any. The first ones to send money for postage got the blades and I wasn't able to reserve any for those who simply asked for blades. I apologize for any misunderstandings and hope there will not be any hard feelings over this. However, I'm afraid this has caused some ill feelings for some.

JCraig

New User
Jerry
David,
It was very nice meeting you the other day. Thank you for the blades. Hope your up coming move works smoothly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS