Everyone Buy Me A Coffee Or Beer!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
You've definitely "paid your dues." Welcome to the world of full-time woodworking! CONGRATULATIONS!

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Congratulations, and would love to buy you a beer! Next time I am in your area or you are in Raleigh area let me know!

Makinsawdust

New User
Robert
I guess this means we have another full-time WW'er among us. Congrats Ken! Now get to work making shavings and dust cause "daylight's ah burning"!

M

McRabbet

Congratulations, Ken!! Welcome to the busiest times of your life -- I took the step nearly five years ago (January 3, 2003) and I've had to deal with choosing from all of the great things I can do any day I want, especially the ones that end in "Y" !! You'll love it and here's my heartiest congratulations!!

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Congrats Ken!!!!

I too, "hung it up" after 39 years with the same company and I have to agree that I still (after 3 years of retirement) still don't know where I found time to actually "work for the man"!!!!:rolf::rolf::rolf:

It sure is nice planning your own week's worth of doin' what YOU WANT TO DO!!!

Wishing you a long and prosperous retirement. You deserve it!!!!!!:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Wayne

Jon

New User
Jon Todd
I was just thinking about something and i thought I would share with you. You were with them for 34 years and I am only 36. puts it all in perspective.

gator

George
Corporate Member
Don't believe a word from all those that talk about a lot of shop time. I left the office six years ago and this last year I was lucky to get 16 hours a week in the shop, on average. There are too many asking you to do too much since you "have a lot of free time". I don't really regret doing a lot of what I've gotten involved in but it just doesn't add up to a lot more shop time. Just learn to say "NO" better than I have learned.

George

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
If you find yourself in Yadkin County NC, give me a call. I will take you by our spanking-new ABC store! (Yadkin County was a dry county since Prohibition).

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Ken,

Congrats. :) That really is terrific.:-D (I'm more than a little jealous.:-() Any, yes, I'd buy you a cup of coffee.

Ray

cpowell

New User
Chuck
After 34 years with Michelin, today was my last day...:eusa_snoo

I let them knowback in July that I would be retiring on Nov 30 and it's finally here.:eusa_clap:eusa_danc

ken

Sorry, Ken but I don't buy coffee for friends...now, beer, on the other hand...UMMMMMMM!!! :lol: :lol:

Congratulations are in order. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

I hope to make it one day!

Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS