Everyone Buy Me A Coffee Or Beer!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken Massingale

New User
Ken
After 34 years with Michelin, today was my last day...:eusa_snoo

I let them knowback in July that I would be retiring on Nov 30 and it's finally here.:eusa_clap:eusa_danc

ken

MikeL

Michael
Corporate Member
Congrats Ken! That deserves the ultimate suckage. Say hello to more shop time. :icon_thum

TV

New User
Todd Vaughn
Big time Congrats on "moving on" day!!! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

tv

MikeH

Mike
Corporate Member
Congratulations Ken!!!!!!!!!!!! :eusa_danc:eusa_clap:eusa_danc:eusa_clap:eusa_danc:eusa_clap:eusa_danc:eusa_clap

Now what?

dancam

Dan
Corporate Member
Congrats on the retirement...now get ready to be real busy. Retiremnt is a full time job, but well woth it.

Dan C.

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
Congratulations Ken,
I just turned in all my Government Credit Cards and paperwork today and will clean my office out Monday and turn in the keys, turnout the light and turn the lights on in the shop! I too am going to enjoy retirement. Buy the time your first year of retirement is over you will want to go back to work just so you can rest! HA! HA! Hope your retirement is what you have looked forward too. Take care and a very
BIG YOU SUCK!:icon_thum:eusa_danc:eusa_clap:drunken_s Terry

stoneskippers

New User
John Skipper
Way to go Ken. I hung it up in May but it looks like I'll be going back to work next month. The company I worked for has a large project at Anmed downtown they want me to do. If I do it maybe we can get together.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Congratulations and enjoy it. I have around 30 years to go to get to that point :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

Dave:)

woodnick

New User
Nick
Congrat's to all!:eusa_danc Please let me know when you figure out how you ever had time to go to work.. :rolf:

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Ken, Congrats on your big day. An event like this calls for more then beer or coffee. This calls for the good 12 year old sipping whiskey.

I am so jealous. You suck!

Splinter

New User
Dolan Brown
Congradulations Ken. Like others have said you will not understand how you had time to work once you get into full retirement mode. I retired over 5 years ago after 35+ years with Federal Government and have enjoyed every minute of retirement. Lots of shop time is in your future.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
well they say when ya retire you have more time at home. I'm plannin to expire before I retire! anything but stay at home!:rolf: enjoy it! you've earned it. lookin forward to more project pic from ya now:slap: hehehehehehe soo..... git ta work ya ol fart.:-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS