Did someone delete a post by Dave "dhi"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeH

Mike
Corporate Member
Did anyone delete a post by Dave "dhi" in this thread? His last post in there is asking why his post was deleted. Does anyone know anything about this?

Thanks,

Monty

New User
Monty
I just thought of one thing - it could be that the "auto-PM" feature we had in the past is not working like we're used to. I can't remember if that was the case at the time of that thread or not. Steve, do you know...?

SteveColes

New User
Steve
I just thought of one thing - it could be that the "auto-PM" feature we had in the past is not working like we're used to. I can't remember if that was the case at the time of that thread or not. Steve, do you know...?
That all happened before the changes.

But, it raises another question. Are they working now

MikeH

Mike
Corporate Member
Yep... refer back to this discussion.

Monty,
[strike]That was a completely different thread.[/strike]

I stand corrected! You are correct Monty. It IS the same thread. Since you responded to Dave I'll let you PM with him if you can. If not let me know and I'll let him know. I do remember the thread now. One of my posts was included in the delete as I came to Jeff's defense.

Last edited:

Monty

New User
Monty
You're welcome to send him a PM if you want. As I stated in that thread, he can PM either me or Steve if he has any questions, but he seems more interested in poking the ant hill. I would just let it drop.

MikeH

Mike
Corporate Member
You're welcome to send him a PM if you want. As I stated in that thread, he can PM either me or Steve if he has any questions, but he seems more interested in poking the ant hill. I would just let it drop.

I agree. He seems a little combative and likes to poke the bear. I will leave well enough alone unless he persists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS