CRAWLERS SIGN UP! Charlotte Shop Crawl, Sept 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeteQuad

New User
Peter
Brian, I'm not sure that I need any wood, but if you bring some I will likely pick up a few boards from you like I did last year. I'm sure I won't be able to resist :).

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
That's right ... we are right around the corner from the crawl!

FYI - The first email to attendees has gone out. If you are signed up, please make sure you received an E-MAIL from me about the crawl! Another will be sent in about a week, or so, with some corrections and further updates.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Just a little blurb about Crawlpooling (clever term for Carpooling!).....

Toolman (aka, Chad) has been working to send PM's to everyone who filled out forms with an interest in Crawlpooling.

Feel free to contact him with any questions.

Thanks,
Jim

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
All crawlers should have received an email tonight from me that includes the information that you'll need. If you did not receive the email, please PM me -- after you check your junk mail :cool:

honey-do Kreg

New User
Kreg
I will be there sat morning. looking forward to meeting you all that are their.

then after crawl I head to atlanta to see...... JOURNEY ! Cranking the rock and roll to the max.:banana:

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
The crawl is a good place to offer up things for free, or for sale, I suppose. You'll have a great audience at your hands and shipping is eliminated! So... if you have items that you want to bring for this purpose... do it!:thumbs_up

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
Big thanks to Jeremy, Jim, all the Hosts (and their wives) and especially the Matthews Woodcraft for the discount and the most excellent goody bag! What a surprise! Sorry I had to leave early but family duties called. Look forward to the next one!

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
A very rewarding day for all, I believe. :icon_cheers
To those of you who arrived later in the crawl, I have your name tags here. If you want it, please PM me with a mailing address. LOML thought I was going over the top because they'd probably just get tossed. I had no idea they'd be collector's items.:gar-Bi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS