Another Fayetteville Newbie!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoToLeep

New User
Dan
Hi Dan,

Welcome to North Carolina Woodworker. Glad you found us. You say you're new to woodworking and you already have a collection of tools? What do you have so far? What kinds of things do you want to build? In your intro, you said some furniture... anything in particular in mind?

Again, welcome.

Ray...sorry you asked about tools also. I have the ShopSmith setup and then I have scroll saw, band saw, jig saw, drill press, various sanders, stand mounted router, compound miter saw, radial arm saw, and numerous power hand tools and non power hand tools. I have what I need....just need to get a lot better with them when it comes to woodworking.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
We may be fairly close to each other. I Live in Eastover, takes me about 15 minutes to get to Lowes if I take 295.
I too have a fairly decent sized shop.18 by 40.

Having seen your shop, I am a little envious of your space... you just don't live close enough!

CardinalCyn

New User
Cynthia
Welcome, Dan! I am just up the road from you in Stedman. I started out in a 24x40 shop I built when I first opened my business 9 years ago... amazing how quickly you can fill up that space and ALWAYS need more! I look forward to chatting with you on furniture designs. Welcome to woodworking! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS