Woodcraft Bessey Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

McRabbet

Buyer be careful -- they are showing out of stock on their ad. This is a good price and I'd love to get some more, but...

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Only the 40" package with the glue and extender is showing out of stock. The other deals, also good IMHO, are showing as available.

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Let me throw this out there ... I have been using those Stanley Bailey clamps that are available at Big Lots and in comparison to my many classic red Besseys, I think I might actually favor the Stanleys. The Stanley clamps are not only cheaper than these, but they seem to work better moving up/down the ibeam. The only noticable downside thus far ... the ibeam is black and leaves a mark if it comes in contact with glue, whereas the Bessey is coated (chromed?).

lottathought

New User
Michael
Jeremy..I like the Stanley's also.
Trouble is that they are harder to find than a dollar in my wallet after my wife gives me a hug. :no:

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Humm, free shipping on all orders as well! :eusa_thin :eusa_thin

Brian.

I want some more..... But if I buy any it will be 8 of the 24's......... and a few others.....

I can't.... Geez...... I need to behave. Wife still giving me a hard time about that belt sander.:slap:

cpowell

New User
Chuck
I want some more..... But if I buy any it will be 8 of the 24's......... and a few others.....

I can't.... Geez...... I need to behave. Wife still giving me a hard time about that belt sander.:slap:

The 24s are a good price at 12-15 dollars each closeout. 90 dollars for 4 is hardly gloatworthy. Not sayin I wouldn't/haven't paid that, just that in today's economy, with the dollar a little stronger I'd expect more.

Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS