Wolverine grinding jig

Status
Not open for further replies.

skeeter

New User
Charles
I am in the market for a sharpening system for lathe tools and was wondering about the Wolverine system. I know there are some expensive systems on the market but the Wolverine seems to be pretty easy to set up and use (just from reading the ads). I wonder if anyone has one and what you think of it.

Thanks for any advise!

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
I have the complete Wolverine system with a woodcraft slow speed grinder and love it. It is easy to set up and use:thumbs_up

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
I have one and use it with a Delta Slow speed grinder. Works great is quick and sets up in seconds. I use it for m gouges. No down side at all.

Doug

jimwill48

James
Wolverine system plus slow speed grinder, the only way to go. Get 2 Vari-grind jigs - set one up for bowl gouges and the other for spindle gouges.

James

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Since I own one and can use one properly, you know they are simple and easy. :wsmile:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Funny, Oneway recommends that the Wolverine jig be used with a high speed grinder:icon_scra:eusa_thin I use mine on my dual speed Woodcraft grinder (in low speed). It's the best system out there for turning tools, IMO.

Dave:)

Beancounter

New User
Todd
I don't think you'll regret your choice. Another vote for the Wolverine & Woodcraft slow speed grinder (equipped with Norton 3X wheels in my case).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS