Will Neptune workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreuxgrad

Ed
Senior User
Will Neptune, former instructor at North Bennett Street School in Boston for fifteen years, will give a demo/workshop on July 17th and 18th in Raleigh.

Saturday the thrust is covering topics about table construction. Based on his article in FWW#130, pp 40-45
First, basic table like Shaker nightstand. Then multiple drawers stacked vertically or side by side. All variations on four mortised legs with various rail and divider configurations.

Sunday, we'll cover case topics: (FWW #163, pp 36-43) joinery for drawer dividers or shelves, mostly variations on dovetailing the ends of dividers into the case edge. Also systems for tops with sub moldings and molded edge base frames.

Here are some pics of his works:

2010-06-28_164330.jpg

2010-06-28_164449.jpg

2010-06-28_164529.jpg

2010-06-28_164548.jpg

2010-06-28_164507.jpg

PM me for further details,
Dreuxgrad

Last edited by a moderator:

Dreuxgrad

Ed
Senior User
Scotty, Thanks for the bump, we are looking for a few more attendees for either day, Saturday or Sunday at $40, (seventy for the weekend) which is a heck of a price considering others I've seen advertised. Take advantage of workshop by contacting Ed <emastin@nc.rr.com>,

Dreuxgrad

Ed
Senior User
Yes , that's correct- due to the fact that prep work must be completed for each participant, and Will's presentation to TWA club meeting is on Friday evening at the Klingsphor wood working store, I suggest that if you are interested in the workshop to call me at 919.672.2968, or email me ASAP,
Thanks, Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS