Where can I find a used lab top at a reasonable price

Status
Not open for further replies.

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Not Woodworking related
Does anyone know where can I find a used lab top at a reasonable price. I need to locate a lap top or desk top computer as I will need to set up a second home for a while and need it for personal use (NCWW surfing and email)

Henry W

Henry
Corporate Member
In the Raleigh area, my wife has purchased one at Anything PC (find them on the web). A good experience. We also have had our desktop serviced there when required.

They moved to the plaza in Cary that has the BJ's, KOHLs, Golden Corral, Sweet Tomato, Carolina Ale House Plaza etc at corner of Walnut and ?? street.

Henry

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Thanks All:icon_thum :icon_thum
One of our fine members has offered one to me that is to good to refuse :eusa_danc :notworthy This is what make this site the best and worlds above the rest :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Last edited:

chris99z71

New User
Chris
In the Raleigh area, my wife has purchased one at Anything PC (find them on the web). A good experience. We also have had our desktop serviced there when required.

They moved to the plaza in Cary that has the BJ's, KOHLs, Golden Corral, Sweet Tomato, Carolina Ale House Plaza etc at corner of Walnut and ?? street.

Henry

Dillard Drive

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Nick, and everyone else...

As an IBM employee, I can share access to our EPP and Used Equipment site.

IBM Employee Purchase Program

Enter 6A8959 and CAMPBELL

This week, I saw a bunch of T40 to T53's from $350 to $450.

I get nothing from offering this, so don't fear that I'm an IBM Marketing Wank.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS