Welcome Mt. Gomer to the staff of NCWW

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Mt. Gomer volunteered to help the staff of NCWW in the position of moderator. He has been a positive influence among the staff and has brought a level headed, fair way of thinking with his new position. Travis, welcome aboard my friend. :icon_cheers:icon_cheers

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
GOMER!!!!!:elvis: please say it isn't so!:eek: you've slipped to the other side? get back over here quick and all will be forgiven.:rotflm: moderate away big fella.:icon_thum:icon_thum

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
Don't worry folks, you're still welcome (and encouraged) to throw all rotten vegetables and fruit and Bas! :gar-La; Granted, I'm an easier target but.....

jerrye

New User
Jerry
Congrats!

IIRC O'Nan is/has been the most heavily moderated poster, so....

And if any REAL trouble comes it could be said of you like Miracle Max said of Fezzick "you ARE the brute squad!" so I'm sure you can handle whatever comes your way. :wink_smil:rotflm::gar-La;

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Travis,

Congrats... I think... and if you do a good job in the first month, they will double your pay for the second. :gar-Bi

jhreed

New User
james
Welcome Travis, thanks to you for volunteering. And thanks to all the staff for keeping this forum clean, upbeat and operating smoothly.
James

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Way to go Trav! :icon_thum And thanks for accepting this responsibility. From what I've seen of your post and from meeting you at the picnic, you're pretty easy going and level headed, but won't be afraid to intervene if necessary. Perfect for the job.

Bill

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
Thanks for being there and for all past, present and future efforts to keep this site so great. :eusa_clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS