Welcome Barbara b4man

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Tracy kinda pre-announced this. It is with great pleasue I announce that Barbara has offered her services as a Moderator. Barbara will bring a fresh new perspective and will be a great asset to our team.

Please join me in a big:

WELCOME b4man!!!

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Welcome Barbara. Glad to have you on staff. If we can help, just let us know.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
You go girl, it's great to have you back with us and kickin' *** and takin' names.
I think that you will be a great asset to the site, and I look forward to my hug at this years Spring Picnic.

Dave:)

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome Barbara!!!!:wsmile::icon_cheers:wsmile::icon_cheers:wsmile:

Glad to have you here to help out!

Wayne

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
We're letting GIRLS into the staff now? :swoon: What's next? Foreigners??? :swoon::swoon: Blondes?????? :swoon::swoon::swoon:

Oh, wait.....

Welcome Barbara! Great to have you here with us. :icon_thum:icon_thum

M

McRabbet

Welcome Barbara! We appreciate your joining up with us to help herd all of these dust devils! Look forward to having you on the team and to seeing you at the picnic again this year.

cskipper

Cathy
We're letting GIRLS into the staff now? :swoon: What's next? Foreigners??? :swoon::swoon: Blondes?????? :swoon::swoon::swoon:

Oh, wait.....

Welcome Barbara! Great to have you here with us. :icon_thum:icon_thum

Hey - I resemble that remark!!!!! What am I - a guy??????

Seriously, welcome Barbara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad you've decided to join the staff and I know you will be a great asset to the group!

b4man

New User
Barbara
Well, thank you ( I hope!) I am proud of this organization and want to learn all I can to compliment the staff. I'll need help I'm sure but I appreciate being asked.

Barbara

sapwood

New User
Roger
Wow, this a an major upgrade for NCWWer staff :icon_thum

Don't know about the GIRLS stuff, but you are a classy lady that adds sophistication to this bunch of hooligans. :yes4lo:

Regards,
Roger

SteveColes

New User
Steve
All I can say is that is about time:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc :eusa_danc

Now, will someone explain to me how a set of moderators who are supposed to help make this a women friendly site, would even use this word "girls" when referring to female members of this site.:dontknow::help::nah::no::BangHead::BangHead:

Well, I guess we'll have to cancel the picnic and use the money to send all the staff to sensitivity training.:neener:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS