Web site Flyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

New User
Steve
Our old flyer is no longer valid. So I just put up a straw man in the working corporate documents area. Please take a look and comment ASAP. I have to print these up before I leave hickory on Thurs. Plus I need to make 4 30 x 24 poster versions.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Steve I took a look. I am not sure how this version compares with the older one, but it looks good. The only comment I was going to make is to include NC and surrounding adjacent regions in the description of Who We Are. But I see that you have that included at the bottom and that is probably enough. The only other thing that I can think of for the Services Provided is Frequent face-to-face get togethers by members due to geographic proximity either site sponsored or privately organized...or something along those lines.

Dave:)

M

McRabbet

I agree with Dave's comments and I might also suggest you change the wording in the Who Are We? paragraph to:
NC residents who have an interest in any area of woodworking with skill and knowledge levels ranging from the beginner to the [strike]custom builder[/strike] advanced amateur or professional.

To me, the term Builder carries a different connotation that we intend.

T

toolferone

Okay, I agree with both Dave and Rob. As much, I like the forum I love the face to face interaction. It needs to be mentioned. Man you guys are smart.

MikeH

Mike
Corporate Member
Looks good to me. I am anxious to man the booth this weekend and I'm hoping to meet a lot of members that I've never met before.

SteveColes

New User
Steve
OK everyone, thanks for the help. I will now printing these up, it takes a while on my inkjet but it is still cheaper than copies. Plus if I print it, I don't the Corp., but if I make copies, I will

I'll move this file to the official area and put a PDF version in the public area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS