Video: Buck Brothers Chisels being manufactured....

Status
Not open for further replies.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Here is where Power meets Hand tools!

This starts at minute 1:49 to the end.

[YOUTUBE]mGfVXzzYLFs[/YOUTUBE]

Gotta say, thats some neat stuff. I wonder if I'd have similar results if I used my water stones while in a bathtub full of water.....

Jim

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
I have had good results from the Buck Bros "made in USA" chisels, but they do still need honing before use.

Go

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Interesting stuff... I was a bit curious at first as to why there was a vid clip about thermostats... :icon_scra but then the chisel part cam on... with just a bit of tune-up, these are pretty good tools.

Glennbear

Glenn
Very interesting, with all the juice needed for induction heating I am glad I am not paying their electric bill. :gar-La;

timf67

New User
Tim
Here is where Power meets Hand tools!

Gotta say, thats some neat stuff. I wonder if I'd have similar results if I used my water stones while in a bathtub full of water.....

Jim

I can't believe no one commented on this part of the post! I guess everyone is blocking out the image of you in the bathtub with a chisel and a water stone... :rotflm:

Glennbear

Glenn
I can't believe no one commented on this part of the post! I guess everyone is blocking out the image of you in the bathtub with a chisel and a water stone... :rotflm:

Now that I have thought back several decades, when we used to machine automotive engine heads and manifolds the grinder used vast quantities of water with the stone. A water bath makes sense but the bath tub vision is admittedly not a good one. :gar-La;

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Not really. Jim claiming to hone chisels in a bathtub is the equivalent of science fiction, since Jim doesn't bathe more than once a decade...and only because he gets caught in a rainstorm :gar-La; :gar-La;

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
Not really. Jim claiming to hone chisels in a bathtub is the equivalent of science fiction, since Jim doesn't bathe more than once a decade...and only because he gets caught in a rainstorm :gar-La; :gar-La;

:rotflm: yeh but Jim is single so bathing is [shall we say] optional!:rotflm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS