Two years in the making !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeteM

Pete
Corporate Member
Finally got it done :eusa_danc

Unfortunately the photos don't give it justice.
More WIP pictures in my gallery album.

I took the panorama over the bed at the Cowee Overlook off the BRP just after a storm passed through.

Bed Side Tables are next!

pete

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Awesome job! I've been watching this project progress and it's great to see it in use! Looks great! :icon_thum

ChrisMathes

New User
Chris Mathes
Looks fantastic Pete!!

I bet you can't fall asleep without rubbing your hands over it :) :)

Haha! Yah...no doubt that we are all plagued by the need to rub anything we pass by that we have finished. (too funny, Brad!)

It looks great!!!!

Chris

nelsone

New User
Ed
Pete, ya done good!:icon_thum That's a great looking bed! Did you put a foot board on it? I may have missed that, but can't remember.

PeteM

Pete
Corporate Member
Mike - Glad you noticed the connection between the bed and the picture :icon_thum

Brad said "I bet you can't fall asleep without rubbing your hands over it"
Yeah - both me and LOML give it a few strokes before retiring for the night ;-) :slap:

Ed - No footboard yet but I do have 2 more claro posts so maybe after I get the side tables done . . .

Everybody else - Thanks for looking :)

pete

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Finally got it done :eusa_danc

Unfortunately the photos don't give it justice.
More WIP pictures in my gallery album.

I took the panorama over the bed at the Cowee Overlook off the BRP just after a storm passed through.

Bed Side Tables are next!

pete

She's a beauty Pete. You should enjoy that for years to come and then it becomes a family heirloom. Nice job!

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
Pete,
Looks great finished! I'm sure Blaise enjoys it. When are starting on your bed?:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS