The New Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

TBradley190

New User
Tim
Great forum, without fail every time I get stumped on a WW problem, I research it and there is a thread on here that covers my issue, so I thought it was time to get in on it. I'm Tim from western Harnett Co where the sun sets between the house and the woods. Been making sawdust for most of my adult life. The bug bit me at a young age in my grandfathers woodshop and just couldn't get enough. My wife likes my hobby because it keeps me at home, well within hollering distance and she gets to reap some benifits because if I'm not making something for someone else I'm filling our house with my "projects". Look foward to gaining from the expertise on here.
Also I'm in need of a new bandsaw with resaw capabilities if anyone has one or can point me in the right direction.
Thanks, Tim

Steve_Honeycutt

Chat Administartor
Steve
Tim,

If you have been lurking around, you may already know this but...

The group really likes pictures. These could be of works in progress, tools, jigs, finished projects, etc. So dust off a chair and jump into the conversation.

Steve

tar1heel

New User
RJ
Welcome to the forum Tim. Check out the thread "Which bandsaw to keep" and you may get lucky on the bandsaw you are looking for. :tool:

TBradley190

New User
Tim
Welcome to the forum Tim. Check out the thread "Which bandsaw to keep" and you may get lucky on the bandsaw you are looking for. :tool:
Thanks RJ, Already talked to him, just waiting on him to get his heart right on the price. Money is burning a hole in my pocket!

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, Tim!

Glad to see you join us and look forward to reading your future posts and hope to see some more pictures of your projects.

Wayne

CDPeters

Master of None
Chris
Welcome aboard, Tim. The Hope Chest looks great - nice work. Cherry is one of my favorite woods to work with.

C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS