Steve "Sanders Woodworking" Has Beautiful Wood

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I went to meet Steve Sanders Tonight, You know, He is the one that scored the seventeen pallets of maple, cherry, ambrosia maple, Tiger ambrosia maple, etc. Guys, I am here to tell you that if you can make the trip to rowan county, it is definitely worth it. He has the biggest band saw that I have ever seen!!!! Not to mention all of the wood for sale. I am going back tomorrow, The curly cherry is mine, claimed and spoken for:rotflm:. Oh, Did I say curly cherry? That must have been a mis-statement, too many:eek:ccasion1 maybe. Steve, I want the piece of curly cherry for myself, Ok I may share with Greg if he is nice. All jokes aside, Steve Sanders Woodworking has lots of beautiful wood for sale. If you do not go I will beat you to the gloat:gar-La;.

Last edited:

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Re: Steve Sanders Has Beautiful Wood

Tracy:

Quatoing Wimpy: "I would gladly pay you tuesday for some curly cherry today!" Seriously I would love some of that. What dimensions?

Doug

TracyP

Tracy
Re: Steve Sanders Has Beautiful Wood

Doug, I only saw one piece, however there may be more. The piece is about 12 inches long, 8 inches wide, two inches thick, estimated of course. I have your maple, let me know when you get back and I will get it to you. Have a great trip!! Drink a German for me.:rotflm:

Tracy,

Thanks for the nice words but if there aren't any pictures, it didn't happen. I'll have the camera tomorrow.

Doug,

Sent you a PM about the cherry. Don't tell Tracy, I may have some squirreled away.

Steve

nblong

New User
Bruce
I'll chime in as well to say I got some of the Tiger Maple and not only is it beautiful, the whole transaction was seamless. We wouldn't need "customer service" reps if everyone did this well dealing with other people. Color me happy.

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Steve,
glad to see you back from Alabama and vacation,hope both trips went well.I will stop back out there this coming week.I missed you the other nite,was trying to get some of that cherry before that other guy:no: came back,but it sounds like he might have beat me to it.:elvis:
Did Tracy open a credit line or what?

Later,Greg

TracyP

Tracy
Steve,
glad to see you back from Alabama and vacation,hope both trips went well.I will stop back out there this coming week.I missed you the other nite,was trying to get some of that cherry before that other guy:no: came back,but it sounds like he might have beat me to it.:elvis:
Did Tracy open a credit line or what?

Later,Greg

Credit with a wood supplier, :cry_smile that is a scary thought:eusa_naug could get very expensive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS