Speaking about the picnic

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Thanks to Rick from the Woodworking Source and Tom from Freud we have wonderful door prizes including books, hats, shop apron, saw blade, and router bit. Please keep them in mind when you need to buy tools, blades and other items.

I also want to thank Rita for handling the registration, Bill Anderson for making the connect with our special guest Roy Underhill, and the entire picnic committee.

You guys ROCK!!!

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Totally agree with you Scott. I forgot my fried peppers though:embaresse.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Fear not, I will eat them. I'd also see them safely returned should you wish it so.

Jim

......in exchange for a Kapex.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Scott brought them, enjoy, I had quite a few today:eusa_danc:eusa_danc.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Ah ok. Sorry to have hijacked Scotts thread.

I too wish to thank all those folks. Its contributions and efforts made by these people that helped make for a fun day.

For those where weren't there, as Tom drove the Freud truck away, he gave us a blast of his new airhorn. I'll just say, my teeth rattled!

Thanks!
Jim

woodArtz

New User
Bob
Can we get a list of donated items for the door prizes and the raffle matched with the folks that donated them? I'd like to thank all those kind folks. :icon_thum

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Thanks to Rick from the Woodworking Source and Tom from Freud we have wonderful door prizes including books, hats, shop apron, saw blade, and router bit. Please keep them in mind when you need to buy tools, blades and other items.

I also want to thank Rita for handling the registration, Bill Anderson for making the connect with our special guest Roy Underhill, and the entire picnic committee.

You guys ROCK!!!

:icon_thum:icon_thum:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS