Something I tossed together

Status
Not open for further replies.

buildintechie

New User
Jeff
I tossed this together...used regular pine 1" boards...planning on dissassembling it and using it as a template for a couple more made of cedar.

62753_799959762283_22202354_43542558_6811181_n.jpg

sawduster

New User
Robert
" tossed it together " :roll:

sheesh ! wish I could toss like that :swoon: I throw like a girl :rolf:

buildintechie

New User
Jeff
Yeah well, the imperfections are in the details. I used a jigsaw to cut a bunch of the pieces, so they aren't 100% straight. The next one I do will be cleaner.

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
Yeah well, the imperfections are in the details. I used a jigsaw to cut a bunch of the pieces, so they aren't 100% straight. The next one I do will be cleaner.

I made a few Adi pieces, a couple of chairs from kits, a love seat from plans and a small table ("end table" if it was indoors, which it isn't, and had a lamp occupying all its usable space. which it doesn't, but I digress :rolf: ). The chairs scream "factory". All the tops on the slats of both chairs are exactly identical. The love seat has a flat back while the chairs have the slats in an arc. That means the chairs should be more comfortable, but people (including me) are more drawn to the love seat, even if sitting alone. I get more comments on the little table than either set of seats though. People (not just woodworkers) recognize that it is one of a kind, even if it is one of many similar tables.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Nice work, Jeff!!:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum

Looks nice and comfy. They are pretty fun projects to build.:wsmile:

That is a great idea....building a mock up. Now you are all set to go into mass production!!:gar-La;

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS