Some new scroll saw pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.

cskipper

Cathy
Here are a couple of the more recent pieces I have cut. They are not final sanded nor finished yet - trying to get all of them cut before I start that process. These are headed for the gallery in a couple of weeks. Thanks, Monty, for the photo.

IMG_5410.jpg

DaveO

New User
DaveO
How long does it take you to do one of those 8-O ? All those inside cuts would drive me batty :XXcombust

Beautiful work Cathy...this is why you're being shown in the Woodenstone gallery :eusa_clap

Dave:)

cskipper

Cathy
They average about 3 hours actual cutting time - then there's the fun part - sanding :BangHead:

skeeter

New User
Charles
Fantastic work Cathy! They are definitely gallery material. Sounds like you enjoy sanding as much as I do.

cskipper

Cathy
I've got to have them to the gallery by mid-November. Thanks for all the encouragement. I know it will sound kind of unusual, but if I am not pressed for time I enjoy sanding.

Last edited:

Monty

New User
Monty
I know it will sound kind of unusual, but if I am not pressed for time I enjoy sanding.

Really... that's good to know! Any time you want to come over to my shop, I can probably fix you up with some sanding for your enjoyment! ;) :lol:

Big Mike

New User
Mike
When I get to see someone who is really skilled at their craft it is always a pleasure. Cathy, I have a scroll saw and I have made feeble attempts at doing some scroll work but your work is so wonderful I can only shake my head in wonder and admiration. Bravo!!!:icon_thum :icon_thum

cskipper

Cathy
Thanks all. One of the walnut pieces is a Celtic pattern. I cut it before I started "creating" the weave - guess I need to do that! I really do enjoy sawing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS