Sneak Peak from "Landscaping for Dummies"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
I've decided to become an author, here's a sneak peak from my book "Landscaping for Dummies" out of the "Safety First" Chapter.

When using powered hedge trimmers, even if they're battery operated, be sure to remove you finger from the trigger before reaching in with your free hand to remove a branch from the jammed blades. It's possible that the jam may suddenly free itself causing the now operational trimmer to jerk back towards you free hand.

:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

photo7.jpg

View image in gallery

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Had I not had gloves on in 1993 when I chopped a couple of digits off in a wood splitter, they would have never found the finger tips. Turned out to be a moot thing to find them, could not reattach them due to cigarette smoking, but it was the only way they were found.

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
Had I not had gloves on in 1993 when I chopped a couple of digits off in a wood splitter, they would have never found the finger tips. Turned out to be a moot thing to find them, could not reattach them due to cigarette smoking, but it was the only way they were found.

Eeeech, no, this is just small potatoes... Assuming I got all the grime cleaned out I should be just fine.

Trav

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Didn't I read that your wife and kids are out of town this weekend? Boy, is she going to have something to say when she get's back. :rotflm: Sorry about your accident!

Bill

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
Heh, yeah, she actually just got back (decided to come back a day early).... She didn't actually "say" anything if you know what I mean. Not with her mouth anyway...

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Heh, yeah, she actually just got back (decided to come back a day early).... She didn't actually "say" anything if you know what I mean. Not with her mouth anyway...

I'm sitting here laughing as I read this. Been there, done that. :rotflm::rotflm::rotflm: By this time next week, you'll probably know exactly what she's thinking.

Bill

merrill77

Master Scrap Maker
Chris
Youch...glad to hear it wasn't worse. I injured my pinkie a while back and my power tool wasn't even plugged in...DOH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS