Sharpening / Honing Stones

drumone

Neil
Senior User
Last year I acquired a sizeable collection of sharpening/honing stones. I've finally decided which ones I'm keeping and the rest are going up for sale (at highly discounted prices). Most of them are new in the box and a few are very lightly used. If any woodworkers you know are in need of some honing stones, let me know. I'd like to get them out of my garage and into the hands of someone who will use them. I've included a picture for an idea of what I have. The price list is in the second picture. I can also provide individual pictures of the stones if needed. I'm located in Jacksonville. I'm happy to ship to you, but it will be extra. However, I use Pirate Ship to cut down on costs quite a bit. If you are interested in having stones shipped, send me a private message with your zip code and which stones you are interested in buying.

Stones Collection.jpg
Stones Price List.png

Last edited:

Pachyderm

New User
Red
Last year I acquired a sizeable collection of sharpening/honing stones. I've finally decided which ones I'm keeping and the rest are going up for sale (at highly discounted prices). Most of them are new in the box and a few are very lightly used. If any woodworkers you know are in need of some honing stones, let me know. I'd like to get them out of my garage and into the hands of someone who will use them. I've included a picture for an idea of what I have. The price list is in the second picture. I can also provide individual pictures of the stones if needed. I'm located in Jacksonville. I'm happy to ship to you, but it will be extra. However, I use Pirate Ship to cut down on costs quite a bit.

View attachment 229612View attachment 229613
Did you read my mind? How much do you think it’d be to ship the set of Arkansas stones to Charlotte?

drumone

Neil
Senior User
You're already second in line for those! Send me a private message with your zip code. I can give you a shipping quote if the first buyer changes their mind.

Rick_B

Rick
Corporate Member
Shipping quote to 27106 for the Norton IB6 please. What form of payment do you prefer

Rick

iclark

Ivan
User
I'll take the Trend 300/1000 diamond if still available.
will need to have it shipped.

DM on its way.

drumone

Neil
Senior User
List has been updated. I added a DMT diamond stone that I missed when I went through my box. I accidentally set it aside with the ones I'm keeping not realizing that it was a duplicate.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
List has been updated. I added a DMT diamond stone that I missed when I went through my box. I accidentally set it aside with the ones I'm keeping not realizing that it was a duplicate.
I would like that DMT if you still have it.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS