Safety glases at WalMart

Status
Not open for further replies.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
I recently finished off my old glasses ( drove over then). Today, I went to WalMart and had an eye exam done. Exam costs $75, with BCBS picking up $60, for an out of pocket cost of $15. Went to the eyeglass place in WalMart and ordered new frames, side shields and lenses. Total there $103.:eusa_danc These are bifocal safety glasses. Last set I bought, the eye exam was more than the total package at WalMart. I had read in another ww site that Sam's and WalMart sold safety glasses at a very reasonable price.

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
I'm not sure what or where the best place to go for eye protection is... but you have a good tip for us, Bruce. We should always be wearing eye protection when we practice our craft. Thanks for the reminder.

Ray

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Sounds like you need better driving glasses too :-D

sorry, couldn't resist that one! :rolf:
Nope, ran over them on first try. Actually took them off to take off sweatshirt. Laid then on top of cover on back of truck, and forgot about them. They fell off and I backed over them. I had a friend that did this to a Browning shot gun once- only once though! To miss them, I would definitely have needed hindsight. They were due for replacement. One of those roundtoit things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS