Ryobi users manual

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Should we put it in a place that all visitors can dowload it. There have been several new membership requests just to get a copy of it. I think it might be smart to make it public instead of e-mailing it to every individual who requests. You would think that one of those folks would post it on the site that is referring us :eusa_thin

Dave:)

M

McRabbet

I presume that you and Steve and Clay and others that get the Webmaster memail have seen my emails back to non-residents with the file so they are not getting multiple copies (I figured that as Libraries Admin, I should be doing it). Anyhow, your suggestion is a good one and I will sent a message back to each recipient to ask them to upload it to another site -- is there a Ryobi users site?

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Yeah, that is why I brought it up. There has been at least 3 incident of unbased new memberships related to this file. I am just trying to cut down the work load.

Dave:)

M

McRabbet

I sent an email to the last three I've sent manuals to and hope they will upload them to another site frequented by Ryobi users. Good suggestion...

M

McRabbet

It is 24 pages and 10.1 Megabytes. It is in our library and can be handles easily by any mid-range speed DSL or cable broadband connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS