rsitzejr is now Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Rsitzejr is now Rob. Please re-welcome Rob to the friendliest woodworking site on the net.

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
All these changes...what is one to do?

Gotta keep it straight now...Rob...Rob...Rob...Rob...I think I might forget it.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Rob, all of your photos are now linked to your new user name. Post away!!!

Rob

New User
Rob
rsitzejr is for Rob Sitze, Jr. It's a user name I'm sure isn't used by anyone else. But Rob is what I go by and it's much more friendlier and personal for a bunch of friends.

Thanks Tracy.

M

McRabbet

I'd have changed mine to that catchy Rob name, but I felt it needed to wait in reserve for the right Rob to come along and claim it! I also feel I have a truly unique username that is unlikely to be duplicated :eusa_danc... When I was working full time, all my workmates called me Bob, which I hated, but like you, all my friends call me Rob -- or McRabbet!

cskipper

Cathy
Definitely easier to pronounce. Please don't change your avatar, at least for awhile. It's simply too confusing - lol! Good change, and way to be sure folks use the name our prefer.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
thats much easier to speelll.:gar-La; does this mean we gotta be nice to heem?:rotflm: welcome again Rob.:icon_thum

Rob

New User
Rob
I do need to change that avatar eventually, someday, maybe.
I no longer own that bike.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
I do need to change that avatar eventually, someday, maybe.
I no longer own that bike.

at your age you musta traded it in for a rockin chair.:rotflm: its a prtty bike wether you still got it or not.:icon_thum

Rob

New User
Rob
at your age you musta traded it in for a rockin chair.:rotflm: its a prtty bike wether you still got it or not.:icon_thum

At my age it was traded for a BMW. Not quite ready for the rocking chair bike (cruiser) just yet :rotflm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS