Roller ball bearings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kzot

New User
Zot
I'm in the market for some 1" roller ball bearings for an outfeed table idea. I'm always looking for the best price...any suggestions?

Thanx,
Kzot

lottathought

New User
Michael
Three jokes popped into my head in less than 5 seconds after reading this.

:rotflm:

Sadly, none can be shared here. :eek:ccasion1

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Go to Agri-supply in Garner on Highway 70. In the back, right corner of the store is their farm implement section. Look through the various bearings that they have for rebuilding implements - you should find something that will work at a very attractive price.

Kzot

New User
Zot
Just back from AgriSupply. I checked bearings and also asked 2 people...they didn't have them. If you find them on your next visit, pleae let me knw.
Thanks,
Kzot

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Just back from AgriSupply. I checked bearings and also asked 2 people...they didn't have them. If you find them on your next visit, pleae let me knw.
Thanks,
Kzot

Bummer....

What size range are you looking for? Your original post mentioned 1", is this the od? If so, what shaft size and width do you need?

Is it something similar to a bandsaw blade roller guide bearing?

Kzot

New User
Zot
moz-screenshot.png
product.cfm

http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page=5328&filter=roller ball bearings for information.
Kzot

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
I see... now I understand. I was thinking of an actual '"ball bearing"...

The one's that you posted are definitely not an Agri-supply item. Sorry to waste your time with the trip to Garner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS