Rockler Pro ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

New User
Steve
I received a catalog from Rockler that said professional catalog and professional pricing. Didn't pay much attention, just placed it in the "reading room":gar-La;, as I do with most catalogs. This morning, I decided that I needed something from Rockler. I assumed the catalog was just a gimmick, but decided I should see if there is any real difference. I went to www.rocklerpro.com and signed up. On the items that I checked there is a 10% difference:eusa_danc

To signed up you must have the catalog sent to you, it requires some info from the mailing label. If you never got one of these, there is a place to request the catalog.

There is also a phone number and perhaps you short circuit the process by using that number 1-800-233-9359

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
Just found out that Rockler is now charging Sales tax:kamahlitu

NC has been getting pretty agressive with vendors who don't, since a lot of consumers "forget" :roll: to pay it when they buy something online from a vendor that doesn't collect it.

Glennbear

Glenn
Thanks for sharing the info Steve, Rockler prices IMHO run a little higher than some of the other vendors so a discount is much appreciated. :wsmile:

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
The last time I tried to register for RocklerPro, they wouldn't let me on without being a business owner?:icon_scra:icon_scra

Is it open to us woodworkers who do not have a formal business license?

Thanks, Steve.

Wayne

SteveColes

New User
Steve
The last time I tried to register for RocklerPro, they wouldn't let me on without being a business owner?:icon_scra:icon_scra

Is it open to us woodworkers who do not have a formal business license?

Thanks, Steve.

Wayne
I just put down "NCWWI" :gar-La;

Splinter

New User
Dolan Brown
I use Rockler Pro to save money on orders. But if they have specials/sales then the sale price is computed based on their regular Rockler catalog not the Pro price. Discovered that recently on an order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS