Rob's Wine Vault

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisMathes

New User
Chris Mathes
Hey Rob,
I know that you posted your pix a little while back, but I was just browsing the site and this pic came up in the quick pix at the top. I was reminded at how nice this looks and thought you deserved another 'WOW'. That, and I was wondering when you were hosting a wine tasting for your dear friends here at NCWW....:rolf:

100_3090.JPG

M

McRabbet

Many thanks guys for the kind comments. I really enjoyed building that project (with Steve DeWeese's help on the lower cabinets). Of greatest importance, the client is very pleased and I've gotten one other referral for work through them (I'll be posting pictures on it in the next few weeks as I finish it -- it involves that big slab of Bubinga I bought after Greensboro).

I do enjoy my wines, too! I just bought another case -- an Australian Merlot called Barton Creek -- maybe I'll bring some wine to the picnic!

Rob

ChrisMathes

New User
Chris Mathes
oooooh! Bubinga! I cannot wait to see it! I remember the slab..can't wait to see what you do with it!!!!

Rob, I actually thought that was in your house...sorry to hear that you built that somewhere else...what were you thinking!?!?! :0) Congrats on the new 'project' Isn't it great when people pay you to have a hobby...?

J

jeff...

Man a guy could get good and drunk with all that wine :drunken_s nice wine cellar :icon_thum

M

McRabbet

Steve and I shared in some nice cash on that one -- we're still waiting for the client to have the unveiling wine tasting that he promised.... I just need to nudge him again.

Rob

sapwood

New User
Roger
Steve and I shared in some nice cash on that one -- we're still waiting for the client to have the unveiling wine tasting that he promised.... I just need to nudge him again.

Rob

Rob, I checked my calendar. How about July? That's when this magnificent work will be featured on the 2007 NCWWer Calendar :mrgreen:

Roger

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
I missed this the first time but WOW! Really nice work, just a beautiful job.

Someone once said the best thing about collecting wine is if the market goes south you can allways drink your investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS