[Problem-Main Site] Moderator post titles being seen

Status
Not open for further replies.

cskipper

Cathy
Assigned To:: Unassigned
=====================================
John can see the title for moderation discussion/threads. He can't access the thread itself - gets the message that he does not have permission to access this page. He didn't used to see the topics at all, nor should he. I think others are seeing this too, which is causing some confusion.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Yeah, the site is definitely experiencing some difficulties. But I have every confidence our resident gurus will resolve the anomalies. :icon_thum

Anyway, now those seeing the titles know the staff actually do something for those six figure salaries :lol:

Roger

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
Assigned To:: Unassigned
=====================================
John can see the title for moderation discussion/threads. He can't access the thread itself - gets the message that he does not have permission to access this page. He didn't used to see the topics at all, nor should he. I think others are seeing this too, which is causing some confusion.
I also saw this and could not get in and got the same message. Terry:eusa_thin

ChrisMathes

New User
Chris Mathes
I spent a good hour today looking into this, but could not figure out why that was happening.:eusa_thin:oops: All of the forum settings and group permissions look to be correct. :eusa_thin

I hope Monty and/or Steve can fix this and then tell me what I missed. :-?

Chris

SteveColes

New User
Steve
I spent a good hour today looking into this, but could not figure out why that was happening.:eusa_thin:oops: All of the forum settings and group permissions look to be correct. :eusa_thin

I hope Monty and/or Steve can fix this and then tell me what I missed. :-?

Chris
I was hoping you could tell me what I missed:BangHead:

ChrisMathes

New User
Chris Mathes
I did see that, but looked at the default, which was 'no'. Hopefully, that does it, though...thx, Mike!

testuser

New User
Testy
Wait a minute, I just got lost. Just where are people see these thread titles? I don't see them, logged on as a normal user?

ChrisMathes

New User
Chris Mathes
Testy,
The members that have validated seeing the titles are 'Registered Users' and 'Discount Qualified'. You fit the first, but not the second, so perhaps this is related to the DQ classification?

testuser

New User
Testy
Testy,
The members that have validated seeing the titles are 'Registered Users' and 'Discount Qualified'. You fit the first, but not the second, so perhaps this is related to the DQ classification?
Good thought, but no joy.

Actually the question is where are they seeing the these threads. New Posts. Forum Home. Notification Emails?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS