[Problem-Gallery] Can you move picture for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cskipper

Cathy
I have tried more times than I want to count to successfully load pictures into the calendar furnitureentries for stoneskippers. I have rebooted (helped in the past), prayed, fussed, etc... I finally got one of the coffee table to upload and realized it is in the wrong category. The pictures are also in his album "Odds and Ends". Because we are both working today, I don't know that we'll even be able to get back online in order to continue to try to move or upload the photos again (to the correct category). Is there any way you guys can move the picture to the correct category? I'm not even sure any of the photo's of the table will meet the requirements, but it's so pretty I hated to not try. We have other photos that would work, but have the shop floor as the background.

M

McRabbet

I placed a copy of the collage and the better of the two single pictures of the coffee table in the Furniture category in Stoneskippers name.

skeeter

New User
Charles
I have had a problem loading pictures into the furniture section also. I finally got a picture in, but is is a big red x and dialogue saying "no thumbnail". If you click on it. the picture comes up. How ndo I correct this??

M

McRabbet

Charles -- I fixed the thumbnail (you can do it as an option within the Edit Photo when you are looking at the picture). I had no problem viewing the picture in normal mode and it expanded when I clicked on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS