Prayers please

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Yesterday in Raleigh two young girls were stuck by a car. One girl died. The other girl, Krista Carcaterra, is in serious condition. Krista is the daughter of a former co-worker. Krista is expected to make it but but she has a long recovery ahead. Please pray for Krista, the Carcaterra family, and the family of Lindsey Marie Fesmire. It is a parent's worst nightmare come true.

M

McRabbet

Losing a child is devastating -- my brother's eldest daughter was killed at 12 years old several years ago as she crossed a two-lane road walking her bike. My deepest thoughts go out to both families in such a dire time.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Sorry to see this Scott. Our oldest daughter had a wreck a couple of weeks ago with her three children in the car and she is expecting her forth in July - scared me to death when I got the call = Prayers will be sent and I will get both families on our prayer list at church

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
In addition to the girls families, pray for the driver who hit them. It wasn't his fault, but he will have to live with the horrors the rest of his life. I can still see an accident that happened over forty years ago, in which I missed a pedestrian (drunk), but the car next to me killed him. Every time I go down that stretch of road, I have a flash back.

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
I'm so sorry to hear about this. Prayers going out for everyone involved in or close to the situation.

Travis

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
I will most certainly keep the girls and their families in my prayers. ... and I'll ask padre to keep them in mind as he says Mass later this morning.

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
All those involved are being lifted up in prayer.
Such events touch many lives in many ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS