Postion announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

New User
Steve
Tomorrow, I am going to make the position announcements for the different admins and mention that we need more moderators.

I think if any moderators want take one of the admin positions, they should get first shot so long as they really know what they are getting into.

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Steve, if you don't mind can you make your position announcement for Admins only tomorrow. I would like to see how the forum organization pans out before we add more Mods just yet. Dave and I have already recruited 3 new Mods and have been discussing additional potential candidates and would like to personally contact them through PM with a request for assistance rather than just opening it up to everyone.

D L

SteveColes

New User
Steve
D L Ames said:
Steve, if you don't mind can you make your position announcement for Admins only tomorrow. I would like to see how the forum organization pans out before we add more Mods just yet. Dave and I have already recruited 3 new Mods and have been discussing additional potential candidates and would like to personally contact them through PM with a request for assistance rather than just opening it up to everyone.

D L
Hey how can I argue with success:lol: You got it

SteveColes

New User
Steve
Things are much better, thank you. Can't you tell by my stupid mood.:neener:

Very little pain and when they increase medicine dosage, I seem to be adapting much quicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS