Post on Mike Easley moderated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Bruce (Juncol) posted this response to the post on Mike Easley. The part in red is what I deleted. A PM has been sent. Any other thoughts?

"What is a lame duck governor going to do in his last days- Issue some pardons? With Easley having been the attorney general, I don't think it is going to happen. Before that he was a D.A. Look a people, who convictions were overturned by the courts, and see how many pardons Easley has issued- not many. To do so would be to admit that he, and his cronies (fellow DA's) were wrong. That is something they have a hard time admitting to, even when evidence proves them wrong. Just my two cents worth. Bruce"

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I think it was a good move to moderate that one. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, and that was a sitting duck for trouble:thumbs_up. It does bear further watching though and may need to be deleted.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Thanks, Scott!
I would guess that Bruce expected that to be moderated. He is a great guy, but has a history of commenting on state policies/politics.

You were entirely correct to moderate. In fact, I probably would have deleted his entire post.

Roger

SteveColes

New User
Steve
Again, I am not going to over ride you guys, but I would have deleted Bruce's whole post. From what I read there was nothing but mean spirited intent.

Here we have the Gov of our state doing woodworking with Roy Underhill and the only thing he can say is something nasty,:kamahlitu

clowman

Clay Lowman
Refraining on making a Smart comment, cause that seems to be the "in" thing to do in politics these days. That is why the whole post should have been deleted. Strong feelings on any side of the fence, and only opinions on who is correct.

I would have deleted the whole post...

toolman

New User
Chad
Scott

Sorry but I believe it was still to political. So I soft deleted it. If you want to undelete it, it is up to you. :thumbs_up

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Chad, no problem. This is why I like to discuss these things. The more I read it over, soft delete was the right thing to do. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS