Wayne
Corporate Member
Not too far from you, Mr. Lahey....

The Hardwood store of North Carolina
106 V East Railroad Ave
Gibsonville, NC 27249
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Phone: 1-888-445-7335[/FONT]
http://www.hardwoodstore.com

Just a ways East of you, I believe. Great folks, wood and prices are pretty reasonable. (Cherry ply tends to be a bit pricey everywhere.):icon_thum

HTH

Wayne

(Others that you may want to check out are under the Woodworking NC/Wood Supplies tab here at the site.)

DavidF

New User
David
NC Hardwood used to give us a discount. Worth asking.

Yes they do. They give you the next volume discount up. IE you order 5 bd ft at $$/ft, they give you the 10bd ft rate. sometimes it isn't much, but every little helps!!

Bryan S

Bryan
Yes they do. They give you the next volume discount up. IE you order 5 bd ft at $$/ft, they give you the 10bd ft rate. sometimes it isn't much, but every little helps!!

Another vote for The Hardwood store. They also give a volume discount on ply. 3 or more sheets,I don't remember how much, it's on the website.

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Originally Posted by TedAS
Give this place a call.

Wurth Wood Group
1819 Baker Road, High Point, NC 27263-2005
Near intersection with Kellywood Drive
www.wurthwoodgroup.com
Hours: 8am - 5pm

Ted, have you been able to purchase there? The web site say's it's wholesale so I'm curious.
Thanks,

Barbara

Barbara, I've bought from the Wurth in Raleighwood with no issues. They sell wholesale and retail or at least they did last time I was there, which was last year, but I guess it could have changed. May want to ring them up to make sure before making a drive there.

I have an account and sales tax exemption with them but don't get wholesale pricing.

Brian.

b4man

New User
Barbara
Barbara, I've bought from the Wurth in Raleighwood with no issues. They sell wholesale and retail or at least they did last time I was there, which was last year, but I guess it could have changed.

Thanks Brian, I will be in that neighborhood Monday so I'll call first but plan to check them out.

Barbara

Dan Bowman

New User
Dan Bowman
I've found Wurth to be pretty pricey, although they have a good selection. It was cheaper to pay the small delivery charge and buy from Hardwood Store of NC. If you don't mind imported ply, check out Meyer Deco on 401 South in Raleigh.

TedAS

Ted
Corporate Member
Barbara,
I have not dealt with Wurth but I know others have.
I know this location is close to Mr. Lahey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS