People of Walmart...

Status
Not open for further replies.

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Mods - I moved this thread into this forum as a way of getting it out of the public view. Some of the photo's in the link are not appropriate for our site.

I've already sent the OP a PM explaining why it was moved. Please go ahead and do whatever you usually do with threads such as this...

Thanks!

Scott

b4man

New User
Barbara
Hasn't this link already been posted before? Like a few weeks ago. Scott, I saw where you copied Tracy on your reply so I won't do anything about this now. If I had seen it I would have deleted the post and explained my action to the poster.
Good catch and thanks for your action.

Barbara

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
+1 for your actions Scott. Some are funny but others really go against what we try to maintain.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I have deleted two exact threads in the past. So, if someone wants to delete this one you won't get any disagreement from me.

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Travis is a new member, we this is completely deleted he needs to be advised (nicely) that it inappropriate, and why that is so.

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
I sent Travis a PM early this morning at the same time as when I moved the tread. He's fairly new to North Carolina Woodworker, and did not understand where the limits were.

Scott

cskipper

Cathy
Thank you Scott for your quick action. New or not, this was so obviously out of the limits of any site with the information suppplied on registration. This link has shown up a couple of times. Do we need a reminder discussion about this being a family site, not to post things we wouldn't want our children to read?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS