Pens for the troops ---- 1 Week countdown!

Status
Not open for further replies.

clowman

Clay Lowman
****** EDIT*******
I am closing this thread because we are at our deadline. To view closing statements on this project, please click here.

****** EDIT*******

We've seen some really nice pens so far. It's time to start thinking about getting them to me in the next couple of days. The deadline of October 17th is fast approaching.

As a reminder, you can either drop them off at the woodcraft in Raleigh or mail them to me. If you elect to drop off at woodcraft, please send me a private message and let me know. If you want to mail them, just send me a private message and I'll send you my address.

If you want to include a personal note with any or all of your pens, Nick has created a template you may use if you want.

Again, thanks for your support!

Attachments

• Pen.doc
    31 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:

ChrisMathes

New User
Chris Mathes
Man that came fast! I only have two ready to go. Maybe I can knock one more out tonight and get them in the mail to ya. Clay, I will need your addy when you have a sec.

thanks,
Chris

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Clay
I need to finish 2 more from what you dropped off They will be done this weekend. Send me your address so I can mail them out or let me know if you wont to pick them up next week:icon_thum

dozer

Mike
I'll drop mine off at Woodcraft before the 17th I might even be able to turn a couple of more before then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS