Passing on stuff

Roy G

Roy
Senior User
Going through a bunch of stuff in the closet and found a milk crate full of Wood magazines. These are the ones that started in the mid 80s. Also have the index for issues 1 to 103. Anyway, I have issues 1 through 50 and would like them to go to somebody who would use them. These magazines are more in the intermediate level of skill and show a lot of how-to. At the time these mags were published FWW was pushing high-level woodworking and some of the projects were intimidating . So, let me know if you would like them. Probably not good for shipping because 50 mags are heavy. I'm in Apex so local interest would be best.

I also ran across a Ball and Ball catalog with 1996 price list. The things I held onto.

If nobody is interested, I'll take them to the library magazine exchange. Won't recycle them.

Roy G

creasman

Jim
Staff member
Corporate Member
Are any of these FWW magazines? If so, I am interested, especially in the lower range numbers.

Roy G

Roy
Senior User
Jim, these magazines are the ones put out by Better Homes and Gardens. Not FWW. I do have all the early FWW issues but not ready to pass them on yet.

Roy G

cobraguy

Clay
Corporate Member
You can also drop them off at the Klingspor in Cary. They have a spot where folks can donate/exchange magazines. No charge to drop off or take.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS