ouch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Sorry to hear about this Sully - Glad it isn't worse - I have witness several of these incidents and they are not pretty - Like Sully said everyone "Becareful out there"

leftoflefty

New User
Ricky
Glad to hear everything is still "in place". I take heed to your warning. Every time i cut on my TS it scares the $h*+ out of me. :eek:

Len

New User
Len
Kind of makes 'ya want to dig out the saw set and sharpen up the old rip saw. Never had one of them fling anything at me!

Len

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Glad to hear everything is still "in place". I take heed to your warning. Every time i cut on my TS it scares the $h*+ out of me. :eek:
No pictures please. I can see the head lines now: Table saw is a great substitute for laxative! Sully, What kind of splitter were you using, an imaginary one? Kelly Mehler does a demo using a piece of cardboard that convincing. When I taught school, I took the guy that made you know Darwin was right and had him free hand a piece of 1/4" ply. Then the smaller guys figured out that they could stop a piece of ply either.

M

McRabbet

Sully,

You need to invest in a pair of GRR-Rippers for safer operations in ripping on your tablesaw. I bought a pair this summer at IWF and I have been very impressed with their ease of use and their role in safe tablesaw operations.

GR200B-p001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS