"Official" Table Saw Gloat and Thank You's

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeL

Michael
Corporate Member
Earlier today I was able to pick up the table saw that I purchased from Walt N. It wouldn't have happened without the very generous help of DaveO and Rhett. I believe Dave will be adding a photo that illustrates that his truck was made for transporting these beasts (I've been told it wasn't the first). After a quick trip down 540, it was soon resting in the center of my shop. I can't wait to get the power to it :crybaby2: (next weekend) and have it up and running.

Thank you again to Dave and Rhett. Another example of the fine folks that are a part of this hobby and site!

Attachments

• ts.jpg
    ts.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 204

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Yep, it's real, and this is the closest I'll get to owning a Unisaurus...if I only had an ejector seat, I could have carried it to my house :lol: :lol: :lol:

Unisaw_transfer_001.jpg

Rhett, Walt, and Mike making sure it is securely fastened in the transfer vehicle.

Unisaw_transfer_002.jpg

Yep, I think that will fit and make it across town.

Rhett, it was a great pleasure finally getting to meet you. And Mike, it's always a pleasure to help out a friend.
Enjoy that saw!

Oh yea, YOU SUCK A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave:)

sapwood

New User
Roger
Congrats on the acquisition Michael . . . router table too, huh?
Your patience has paid off :icon_thum

YOU DO SUCK!

Roger

cpowell

New User
Chuck
Now that I see a pic of the TS I believe that this is deserving of a much bigger You Suck!!! than I had previously considered.

That's an awesome haul you got there. :icon_thum It must be hard to wait a week to fire her up.

Chuck

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Jim, where did you get the little camera for the squirrel? That's one smart squirrel.

M

McRabbet

Mike, that is a beauty of a saw! Great haul and yes, YOU SUCK!! in the nicest way.

Pete -- FYI, that's not a small camera, that's a big squirrel!

Rob

Vanilla Gorilla

New User
Marco Principio
UGH. It hurts me to see something like that knowing it will be several years before I get one of those, if I ever do. But, having met Mike now, he seems like a good enough guy to deserve it, as much as it pains me to say it.

YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

MikeL

Michael
Corporate Member
Thanks everyone. Spent the day working in the [STRIKE]garage[/STRIKE] shop. I stood by my new saw, put a nickel on it, made a buzzing sound and it didn't move a bit! :lol: (No power yet)

At this point the operator's skill level doesn't match the capabilities of this fine machine, but hopefully with a lot of practice I'll be making saw dust with the best of em one day.

CarlaG

New User
Carla
WOW!! Now that is one heck of a table saw!! Looks like it took 3 men and a boy to load it...ok, so where's the boy?? Very nice!! And I guess at this point I am supposed to say somthing like....YOU SUCK...but it just sounds so unlady-like!! My mother would cringe!

rhett

New User
rhett
Very nice haul indeed Mike. That could not have possibly went into DaveO's truck any easier. Nice meeting you both, next time I vote to lift only 12 oz instead of 600lbs.

DavidF

New User
David
WOW!! Now that is one heck of a table saw!! Looks like it took 3 men and a boy to load it...ok, so where's the boy?? Very nice!! And I guess at this point I am supposed to say somthing like....YOU SUCK...but it just sounds so unlady-like!! My mother would cringe!

I am sure your Mother would understand! it is official policy to use the S word on these sort of occasions:lol: :lol:

MikeL

Michael
Corporate Member
Thanks Scott, I was very lucky to be able to get it. Now I just have to wait for power this weekend :BangHead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS