Trent Mason
Time: 7:30pm

Number: 1-877-848-7046

Pass Code: 71292439

North Carolina Woodworker, Inc.
Board of Directors Conference Call
August 25, 2010

AGENDA

1. Review the old minutes and accept and/or edit them.
2. Go over old business.
2.1 Department Reports from all BoD members (Tracy goes first)
3. New Business
3.1. Budget
3.2 Tax Exempt Status
3.3 Off Topic Forum
3.4 Obtaining our own Conference Call Number
3.5 Fall Fund Raiser

Submitted by:

Trent Mason
Secretary
North Carolina Woodworker, Inc.

Last edited:

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Trent 3.2 - 3.8 are all mine under committee reports. IMHO we need to also cover:
- Tax exempt status
- Off topic forum
- Obtaining our own conf calling #
- Fall fund raiser

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Trent 3.2 - 3.8 are all mine under committee reports. IMHO we need to also cover:
- Tax exempt status
- Off topic forum
- Obtaining our own conf calling #
- Fall fund raiser

I will take care of securing a conference call number. All of us must have unlimited, or free long distance though.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Thanks for the correction Scott. And I apologize. How to determine what is listed on the agenda is something that was never mentioned to me, so hopefully just asking you all is sufficient. I never understood why all of that stuff was listed under new business when Scott Smith was making the agenda either. I thought it would fit into department reports. I've edited the agenda, so if any of you have any additional things that you would like to see added or deleted, please let me know.

Thanks,

TracyP

Tracy
Website bills and budget are on hold. I can't possibly get the info from Steve by Wednesday. He incurred some new expenses given him by the BOD on the last teleconference. I'll need to contact Steve to get those expenses.

TracyP

Tracy
I was just reminded that I have an admin conference call at 8:15 tomorrow night. I have asked that we move the Admin call to 8:35. Bottom line is that I will need to close out my portion of the BOD call no later than 8:30. Can I go first, or second? :rotflm: Can I please:help:. If the BOD have anything to bring before the Admins, this would be the best time for it. For those of you that don't know, the admin staff now have a bi-weekly conference call.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Tracy,

For what it's worth, I added that to the agenda. :gar-La; What if we moved the call to 7pm? If that doesn't work for everyone, then we leave it where it is....

Also, we need to figure out what number we're calling, etc. Scott, if you don't have free LD, can you get us one? Then we can work on getting our own for the next call(s). :thumbs_up:thumbs_up

TracyP

Tracy
Tracy,

For what it's worth, I added that to the agenda. :gar-La; What if we moved the call to 7pm? If that doesn't work for everyone, then we leave it where it is....

Also, we need to figure out what number we're calling, etc. Scott, if you don't have free LD, can you get us one? Then we can work on getting our own for the next call(s). :thumbs_up:thumbs_up

I have actually moved the Admin call to a later time. Let's leave our call at 7:30.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Tracy,

For this call we will use my call-in number. That is the one I sent via PM. Please let me know if I need to resend it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS