Not getting admin emails...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeH

Mike
Corporate Member
My domain expired Thursday :slap: (even though Enom had my correct credit card info) :eusa_doh: and I didn't get any emails after 12:00 PM yesterday. I was confused at first and then realized that the expiration was on Thursday and I quickly renewed everything last night. My issue is that I am not getting any emails from NCWW now. :crybaby2: I even went in and changed the email address and I am still not getting anything.

Can someone take a look? I would like all admin emails to come to sawdust@hallassociates.biz. If you need to call me by chance my cell # is (704) 957-5457

Thanks,

M

McRabbet

According to AdminCP, you should be getting Admin Emails to that address. I got my latest New User notification at 10:43 AM this morning, less than an hour ago.

Rob

cskipper

Cathy
Rob, I received messages later this morning too. They usually appear around midnight. Any idea why the delay?

M

McRabbet

There are two "stock" messages that appear every night -- one is the Activation Reminder Email that is sent to new users that have not activated their accounts and the second is the "vbseo Site Map Task" that runs at 2:00 AM -- Steve Coles or Monty can give a more accurate description of these. New User registration emails occur when a new user registers, but they only get to be a member (and show up in the Member Listing) when they complete their registration confirmation. Admins also get "Contact Us" emails.

BTW, my answer to hpm67's question was wrong. Everyone gets Admin EMails -- the email toggle for the above-mentioned emails is somewhere else and Monty or DaveO or Steve Coles will need to answer his question.

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS